Show your house off to its best advantage
Obviously, you want to make a good impression, but how? Ask advice from your CENTURY 21 real estate specialist. They know all the tricks of the trade and can also coordinate visits from prospective buyers. Also ask for a free copy of our Selling Guide, as it is full of tips on how to present your property.
Here are a few of our tips:
- No matter what time of year, give your home a thorough spring clean.
- Cracks in the wall, stains on the floor, broken door bell? Repair everything as well as possible.
- Take care of your garden and driveway, as they are the first things that prospective buyers see.
- Ensure a pleasant atmosphere with flowers, lighting and a comfortable room temperature.
- If it is winter, display photos of your garden in full bloom.
Are you ready for one of the most important deals of your life? Our tips will help you to sell your home under the best possible terms.
Allow your CENTURY 21 consultant to do the negotiating: they know what is important to buyers and can get the best possible selling terms for you.
Start off with a realistic asking price. If you start too high, you will scare buyers off.
Be prepared to compromise: aim for a win-win situation with the buyer.
Do the paper work
Congratulations, the sale is concluded. Your CENTURY 21 real estate specialist will now help you with all the formalities from signing the preliminary sales agreement to executing the notarial deeds.
If you need help with one of the five steps, please contact a CENTURY 21 office near you. They will give you personal, objective and impartial advice on all the formalities.